Vibe Conference Presents 2023 Vibe Vista & Supplier Award Winners
News Provided By –
Questex, LLC | March 9, 2023
Questex’s Vibe Conference, the premiere on-premise beverage conference for executives, today announces the 2023 Vista Awards as well as the top adult beverage suppliers at the 2023 Supplier Awards.
Vibe Vista Awards entries were reviewed by a panel of Johnson & Wales University beverage faculty, staff and alumni and were judged on positive beverage sales initiatives, efficient operational innovations and training and service programs producing high quality standards.
This year’s Vibe Vista Award winners include:
- Best Adult Alcohol-Free Beverage Program: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Best Beer Program: Buffalo Wild Wings
- Best Spirits Program: BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
- Best Wine Program: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Best Beverage Limited Time Offer: PPX Hospitality
- Best Beverage Menu: HEI Hotels & Resorts
- Best Overall: Hotels, Casinos & Cruise Lines: Royal Caribbean International
- Best Overall: Multi-Unit Chain Restaurants: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Tim McLucas, Vice President, Bar & Restaurant, said, “Congratulations to the 2023 Vibe Vista Awards winners. Winners were judged based on positive beverage sales initiatives, efficient operational innovations and training and service programs producing high quality standards. We applaud them on their success.”
For more than ten years, the Supplier Awards has invited beverage operators to rate their respective supplier companies on key attributes including business-building support as well as service and support performance through live interviews. To ensure efficient, fair and unbiased balloting and analysis, results were analyzed by food and beverage industry research and consulting firm CM Profit Group. Winners were then identified in four categories including beer, wine, spirits and non-alcohol beverages, categorized by total annual case volume.
The 2023 Supplier Awards winners:
- Large company: Molson Coors Beverage Company
- Medium company: Boston Beer Company
- Small company: New Belgium Brewing
- Large company: E&J Gallo Winery
- Medium company: Ste Michelle Wine Estates
- Small company: J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Large company: Bacardi USA
- Medium company: Campari Group
- Small company: Remy Cointreau
- Large company: Red Bull North America
- Medium company: American Beverage Marketers
- Small company: Fever Tree
“Congratulations to the 2023 awards winners,” said Tom Fox, Partner, CM Profit Group. “The Supplier Awards program is based on research from the annual CM Profit On Premise Partnering Study. More than 40 operators participated in the live interviews where they rated their respective supplier companies.”
To learn more about the Vibe Conference, visit: https://www.vibeconference.com. Stay connected with the Vibe Conference and industry news at https://www.barandrestaurant.com/
About CM Profit Group
CM Profit Group works in the areas of National Account research, training and consulting primarily for beverage alcohol suppliers and distributors. The annual PARTNERING STUDY is syndicated research. CM Profit Group clients have included virtually every major (and many smaller) beverage alcohol supplier in the United States. http://www.cmprofit.com
About Vibe Conference
Vibe Conference is the premier event for chain and hotel adult beverage executives and suppliers. The top on-premise conference is held annually and involves high-level content, tastings and networking opportunities. The 2023 conference will be held February 27-March 1 at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.